For those searching for a job in the Midwest or employers looking to build a team – join purpose.jobs on Tuesday, August 25 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. EDT for the largest virtual career fair in the Midwest. Sign up is free!
The compnay has partnered with Silicon Valley Bank Midwest to bring together companies from major cities across the Midwest, alongside Detroit, other cities include: Columbus, Chicago, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and remote companies looking for top-tier Midwest talent.
For talent, seeking a new position:
– Help purpose.jobs connect you to who is hiring. It’s hard finding top hiring companies on your own.
– Directly meet with hiring companies through personal Zoom meetings.
– One application gets you access to hundreds of jobs.
Employers: Looking to hire and build your team?
– purpose.jobs is bringing the best of the Midwest. Through this event, employers will gain free access to top Midwest candidates.
– Speak directly with candidates, just like an in-person career fair.
– Source from around the Midwest. If hiring remotely is an option, this career fair can help employers expand talent pools and find talent from across the region.
– Stay connected with talent to help companies grow.
RSVP for free to participate! To learn more visit the purpose.jobs website.