Small Business Saturday is popping up again in Detroit, as are Detroit-based unique creators helping you for your online shopping pleasure. Check here for killer deals heading your way!
Since Detroitisit is always looking to back Small Businesses, we want to make sure that everyone checks out all the deals going on Downtown this season. We’re going to kick off your must-see spots below. Hit us up on Social Media on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to let us know where your favorite deals are housed!
WHAT: A pet store in The Albert
- Spend $25, get a $5 gift card for your next purchase
- Spend $50, get a $10 gift card for your next purchase
- Spend $100, get a $20 gift card for your next purchase
WHAT: A bike store in The Albert
- For Small Business Saturday, Detroit Bikes is offering 10% to 15% discount on all bikes not already on clearance. A 10% discount on accessories and clothing. And finally, a blow-out deal on the 2018 line at $400.
WHAT: An American bistro in The Scott at Brush Park
- The restaurant will offer a special happy hour on Small Business Saturday from 3-6PM.
WHAT: A coffee shop in The Albert
- Free drink with the purchase of a bag of coffee on Small Business Saturday.
WHAT: a specialty bakery in The Scott at Brush Park
- 10% off everything in store on Small Business Saturday until 7 p.m.
WHAT: A retail store for the expressive and edgy soul at The Albert
- Various deals and promotions are being offered throughout the weekend. Stop by in the store for details, or follow Bird Bee on social media for more information.
WHAT: A Detroit-based artist with Prints, Calendars, Clothing, Accessories, and Portrait Sessions.
- 20% off Prints and Mugs, 30% off Clothing, and 30% off Portrait Sessions, as well as assorted fixed-cost deals.
WHAT: Open concept and retail space for women-owned businesses.
- Shop 10 AM until 5 PM at the pop-up shops inside POST from 18 different vendors.
WHAT: Glass huts with Small Businesses in Cadillac Square.
- Shop Small Business Saturday from 11 AM until 10 PM with vendors like Awanya, Healthy Roots Dolls, and Lush Yummies Pie Company.
WHAT: A coworking space downtown for writers, entrepreneurs and biz professionals, who are holding a small biz fair.
- 11 AM till 5 PM with 13 different vendors ranging from Turkish fashion to vegan desserts, to handcrafted art.
WHAT: For the organically and locally conscious, mixtures of Oils, Creams, and Balms.
- Handcrafted skincare that can be purchased online, as well as locally at Orleans + Winder
WHAT: The Detroit Civil Rights, Inclusion, Opportunity Department, Detroit Economic Growth Corporation, and Detroit Branch NAACP are joining forces to host a Black Business Crawl.
- Supporting Black-owned businesses in Detroit from 10 AM till 6 PM, ranging in 25 different businesses. You can collect a map at any of the locations involved!
WHAT: A women-owned photography studio that specializes in small business, fashion, and commercial photography.
- The Small Business Saturday Summit will be from 11 AM till 3 PM, in which you can enjoy local vendors, business info sessions, elite fashion show, photo booth, and more!
WHAT: An upscale event series centered on engaging and uplifting professional women of color in Detroit.
- The pop up will be from 12 PM till 5 PM and will include raffles, swag bags, hot chocolate, cookie decorating, and more! Tickets are $5, or free if you bring a donation of granola, case of water, or another donation for Homeless Not Soulless.
WHAT: A local clothing brand that creates T-Shirts, Gifts, and accessories for Detroiters and proud Michiganders.
- The Great Lakes State will be releasing an all-new series of products for Small Biz Saturdays, including new hoodies, fleece crewneck sweaters, and Lumberjack Knit Hats.
WHAT: The Upperow Luxury Fashion House is a new boutique at the New Center Building and offers cut and sew upscale clothing.
- Check out the collection on Small Business Saturday from 11 AM till 3 PM while toasting their first successful month in business.
A special thanks to Honeycomb Credit for their contributions to this list!